Thursday, December 31, 2015

Typing as it comes

For Christmas, one of the gifts my parents gave me were typewriter reels, and so I have been busying my self with much old-school typing.



Having a typewriter is very handy. For instance, I can type up a story right on the paper, instead of first having to print it out, like on the computer. It also kind of makes me feel like I'm back in the 1930's, which is amazing


.

Currently I am typing little notes and the such for a play that is homemade. The plot? Time travel. There's so much more to the story, however, so stay tuned for my Clock of Victoria posts where I will be updating the play's progress.

 HAPPY 2016!!!!!!

                                                                                                                 

1 comment:

  1. That is so cool! Can't wait for more updates! :)

    Allie D.
    www.spreadingmyjoy.blogspot.com
    www.alliesblogdesigns.blogspot.com
    www.sincerelyallied.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete